International dance music group Drizabone will perform alongside local music acts Muzart, The Muffinz, Vusi Mashlasela and DJ Unathi Nkayi at the DStv Delicious International Food & Music Festival, presented by Nedbank, which takes place at Waterfall Polo Estate in Midrand on Saturday, June 6.
There will be a feast of entertainment as they join award winning Queen of Funk Chaka Khan and the legend of global dance music Louie Vega at South Africa’s biggest food and music extravaganza.
World-renowned, award-winning South African musician Vusi Mahlasela will grace the audience with his soothing voice as he shares our musical heritage through captivating songs. Affectionately referred to as “The Voice”, Mahlasela is sure to impress with classics like When You Come Back , Selang Mabele and much, much more.
DrizaBone is led by Billy April and Vincent Garcia who are best known for their successful remix of I Love Your Smile and the song Real Love. Muzart – with their fresh retro jazzy sound on house beats – consists of Rori Thandekiso and Tshegofatso Lehutso on vocals with Victor Chauke (keyboard), Nkanyiso Khanyile (DJ) and Sol Mosetle (guitar). SAMA nominated group The Muffinz, a quintet of four guitarists and a drummer, released their second acclaimed album Do What You Love earlier this year following on their critically acclaimed debut album Have You Heard?
Unathi Nkayi will pay tribute to the late Miriam Makeba, Brenda Fassie and Cape Verdean “Barefoot Diva” Cesária Évora during her set titled “Tribute to our African Queens”.
While there’s plenty of sizzling entertainment, there’s also an even bigger focus this year on food and all things culinary. The Delicious Restaurant will be hosted by Celebrity MasterChef SA judge Pete Goffe-Wood with food demonstrations by Food Network celebrity chefs Reza Mohammad, Siba and Jenny Morris.
So whether you are a foodie or a muso get your tickets and get ready for SA’s biggest food and music extravaganza. Tickets are now on sale from www.ticketpro.co.za.
General Access Tickets:
R450 per person
Delicious Lounge Tickets (Cashless environment)
R900 per person*
Includes the following:
- Delicious Lounge NFC card to use within the lounge area
- R150 loaded onto card to spend at bar
- VIP Parking
- VIP Entrance
- VIP Bathrooms
- Premium Bar
- Air-conditioned luxury tented lounge
- Viewing Deck
*No children will be allowed into the Delicious Lounge area unless they have a valid Delicious Lounge access ticket
Decadance Luxury Lounge
R3500 per person
Includes the following:
- Entrance tickets into Delicious Festival
- VIP Parking
- Entrance into Decadance Luxury Lounge
- VIP Luxury Lounge and Décor
- Private viewing balconies in the lounge
- Full upscale canapé and tasting menu for lunch and dinner menu options
- Cheeseboard buffet
- Tea and coffee
- Private bespoke bar facilities
- Full complimentary Premium Bar from 11am – 9pm
- VIP toilet facilities
- Plasma screens
- Fully staffed facility including dedicated waitresses, hostesses, bar staff and senior management
- Entertainment – local DJ’s to perform within lounge once concert ends
*No Under 18’s allowed into the Decadance Luxury Lounge area
Kids Access Tickets:
Kids under 12 @ R200 per child
Includes access to General Access areas and DStv Kids Zone
**No children will be allowed into the Delicious Lounge area unless they have a valid Delicious Lounge access ticket
The DStv Delicious International Food and Music Festival presented by Nedbank, is held in proud association with Ticketpro, NESCAFÉ Dolce Gusto, Virgin Atlantic, Castle Milk Stout, Kaya FM, Mitsubishi Motors and Gauteng Tourism.
- Websites: www.deliciousfestival.com & www.dstv.com/delicious
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DeliciousFestivalSA
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/DeliciousFestSA
Did you like this? Share it: